Friday, July 27, 2012

Example of a Crappy Day Present #12

Have I mentioned that I am SO BEHIND ON EVERYTHING?! I am behind on Example of Crappy Day Presents posts and the Parenting A Child Who Has Intense Emotions book, I still need to tell you all about the new dishwasher, I'm pretty sure I'm 6 months behind on picture organization...and summer is practically OVER! On that discouraging note, here's a happy CDP post, and I finally opened the last CDP from this package and updated the post.
*******

A Lovely, Lovely Person* sent a Crappy Day Package to help make life more bearable =)! (And it worked!)

Cute, dimpled hand courtesy of Baby (it was not included in the package)

First up: wee food cutters!

I had JUST been thinking that I needed to get another CD holder, and then I opened this bright, cheerful-looking CD HOLDER!

A soft, pretty scarf and those mittens that turn into gloves that I've always wanted but never managed to buy for myself!

The FUNNEST socks EVER and some pretty magnets that Baby has been having fun playing with

A pretty little snack container
(the matching chopsticks in a case are not shown because the children snatched those as soon as they saw them)
I really like this pink strawberry patter!

Thank you, Lovely Person!! I appreciate your thoughtfulness and your excellent taste in fun presents =)!
*******
*I will be keeping Crappy Day Present senders anonymous so that the sender doesn't have to worry that Person Q is going to see what they (the sender) sent me and possibly feel bad that their (Person Q's) package was not as fabulous as mine ;-). But if you don't worry as much as I do aren't worried about that, you are welcome to claim your package in the comments!