Monday, July 15, 2013

A Suprise From the Internet

I knew this month was going to fly by, and I WAS RIGHT. In TWO SHORT WEEKS we will start our journey across the country. And there is no turning back because some Lovely Ladies on the internet cheered me up and gave me the strength to continue packing by sending me the most awesome moving reward I was bribing myself with...

Such a fun box!

Aren't they BEAUTIFUL?!?! And they will stay that way because the children are not allowed to touch them!!
...and a gift card to Target (which I think I'm going to use to help buy a toaster oven because I've wanted one for a while now!), so I MUST go through with it! And, you know, my family would probably certainly miss me if I didn't go with them. Thank you, again, ladies!!!

7 comments:

Emily said...

What an awesome surprise! I wish I had known about it.

Once I figure out where you're entering Ohio, I'll see if we can meet up. Getting away without the boys is a bit tricky these days...

Hang in there! The moving hell will be over soon!

twisterfish said...

If you get super lost and end up in Virginia, you and your dog are most welcome and you must stop by!

momof3 said...

ditto what twisterfish said

Doing My Best said...

I'm sure that after 6 days of travelling with my family, it will be VERY TEMPTING to just KEEP ON DRIVING to Virginia ;-)!

Lilly said...

I think it's most unreasonable of you not to drive via Scotland in your move ;)

Doing My Best said...

C-I think you're right! You'll have to talk to Husband about that; he's the one who decided on the route we are taking ;-).

Val said...

Damn! I will have just missed you - we are going up to Clarendon, TX this w/e to see the "Texas" musical in Palo Duro Canyon...
www.texas-musical.com/
Hope you can "blog all about" your cross-country trip soon.

Best wishes,
Val