Monday, February 11, 2013

Example of a Crappy Day Package #17

A Lovely, Lovely Person* sent me a wonderful CDPackage months ago hey, I already admitted that I'm a CDP hoarder!
 
Cheery paper and helpful labels

"I feel pretty! Oh so pretty!"--pretty earrings
"Need help holding it together?"--fun binder clips (anyone know why they are called "binder clips"?)
"Pucker up!"--Burt's bees lip stuff (I had JUST been needing more lip stuff because the children stole all of mine!)
"Do I hear jingle bells?"--cute towels that cheered me up every time I walked into the hall bathroom
"Goes nicely with earmuffs"--Peppermint Hot Cocoa, one of my favorites!
"Maybe curl up with a good book"--White Chocolate Hot Cocoa, my other favorite!
(In one of my favorite mugs: "Challenges, I expected times like this but I never thought they'd be so bad, so long, and so frequent.")


"Did someone make a mess??"--(Why, YES! Someone DID just make a mess! Right in his pants! And I got to clean it up!) Peppermint hand soap! Peppermint is one of my favorite cleaning smells!
"Baking, anyone?"
I was SO EXCITED when I opened these! I had received a pack in a previous CDP, and I had LOVED them! I wanted to immediately order another set, since I make muffins in a batch of 24, but I had just stocked up on the paper wrappers, so I decided that I ought to be responsible and wait until I used those up. Now I don't have to wait! Squeeeee!!!

Thank you again, Lovely Person! I appreciate your thoughtfulness and excellent taste in Crappy Day Presents =)!
*******
*I will be keeping Crappy Day Present senders anonymous so that the sender doesn't have to worry that Person Q is going to see what they (the sender) sent me and possibly feel bad that their (Person Q's) package was not as fabulous as mine ;-). But if you don't worry as much as I do aren't worried about that, you are welcome to claim your package in the comments!

2 comments:

Elsha said...

I love the mug! We have several of the demotivators mugs. They're so great!

twisterfish said...

Another great CDP!