Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Example of a Crappy Day Package #14

A Lovely, Lovely Person* sent a CDPackage a while ago to bolster my spirits! So, here you have another excellent example of Crappy Day Presents:

Fun wrapping with helpful labels!
I put some of the fun office supplies from a previous CDP in the ME tin =).

Yummy!

Mary Engelbreit stuff! I LOVE Mary Engelbreit stuff =)!

Soft, pretty YARN!!!!!
Somehow, I forgot to take pictures of two of the opened CDPs. They were: wonderful, pampering bath bombs, and a painting/chalk/outside set for the kids, which kept them busy for a blessed, peaceful HOUR!

Thank you, Lovely Person, for strengthening my mental health in such a nice way =)!
*******
*I will be keeping Crappy Day Present senders anonymous so that the sender doesn't have to worry that Person Q is going to see what they (the sender) sent me and possibly feel bad that their (Person Q's) package was not as fabulous as mine ;-). But if you don't worry as much as I do aren't worried about that, you are welcome to claim your package in the comments!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I love these examples, thank you! I want to be a good CDPer and I feel like these help!

Doing My Best said...

Joanne--Oh, good! I always wonder if anyone finds them helpful; I'm glad to hear that you do =)!