Saturday, December 24, 2011

Example of a Crappy Day Package #6

A Lovely, Lovely Person* sent a Crappy Day Package to help me survive another few days feel loved!
So pretty!

Pampering samples!!
NEVER argue with a Lovely Person....

Opened before December 1st!

Festive, delicious muffins!


A MOST EXCELLENT thing to have in time of need!
Cupcake/Cookie decorating stencils!!
All of the different designs

Marie was in charge of the Family Night treat and was excited to use the stencils.  If you have magical powers look closely, you can see 4 hummingbirds.

SQUEE!!  Another pretty notebook!! And it matches my favorite clothespins!!!

SQUEE!!!  Another pretty list pad that also matches my favorite clothespins!!
SQUEE!!  A pretty journal that matches my favorite clothespins!!
Thank you, Lovely Person!!  I appreciate your thoughtfulness and am enjoying each of your gifts!!

*******
*I will be keeping Crappy Day Present senders anonymous so that the sender doesn't have to worry that Person Q is going to see what they (the sender) sent me and possibly feel bad that their (Person Q's) package was not as fabulous as mine ;-). But if you don't worry as much as I do aren't worried about that, you are welcome to claim your package in the comments!

1 comment:

Laura Diniwilk said...

Love the pretty wrap job!