So, I was thinking: you just never know when someone would LOVE to send you a Crappy Day Package, but they are discouraged because they don't know where to start. And it isn't NEARLY as much fun to send a package if you've just had to ASK the person what sorts of things they'd like, so I thought we could get a list going in the comments section of this post! Then, when somebody wants to send you a CDP, they can come check the comments and see if you've left any helpful information =)!
Now, you are welcome to mention specific things that you like, without feeling like you are obligating anyone to give you those things, because all sorts of information could prove to be helpful.
For instance, I could tell you that my VERY! FAVORITE!
Another example: Swistle had mentioned that she liked See's Candies, so when I saw a
And: I know a dear, sweet person who likes owls. A few weeks ago I came across a cute set of owls that were actually a salt and pepper shaker, a sugar holder (I think) and cream holder (I think). I sent them to her, and it sounds like they were a nice surprise =).
Final example: Knowing that
|Beautiful blues! I LOVE blue!!|
|This isn't quite so blinding in person. TEN skeins of Christmas red with a silver sparkly running through it! I LOVE sparklies!!|
Hmmm, I think I will list some questions you can answer, in case you are feeling shy about this or uncertain about how to start:
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite treat?
- What is your favorite scent?
- What is your favorite
ice creamcoping mechanism?
- What do you like to do in your free
- What do you not enjoy doing, and why, but have to do anyway?
- If someone gave you money with the instruction that you had to spend it on something frivolous for yourself, what would you buy?
- Do you have any decorating themes in your home/office?
- Is there something that you REALLY, REALLY like? (Burt's Bees, horses, cats, fairies, unicorns, birds, patriotic stuff, babies, chocolate, Diet Coke, etc....)
- What is the VERY! BEST! present you have ever received and why was it the best? (The purpose of this question is to give people another idea of the sorts of things that make you happy.)
- What are you passionate about?
- What are (some or all) of your favorite books and/or authors?