Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What Is Your Song At the Moment?

Hurray!  I finally figured out how to insert a Youtube video in a blog post!!!  This song goes along with my post from the other day.  When I first heard this song, I thought it was LOUDER and more head-bangy than what I usually listen to but also very interesting and sad.  Shortly thereafter?  I UNDERSTOOD!



Do you know of any other songs like this:  resigned-but-hanging-on, or things-are-looking-grim-but-I'm-trying-to-make-it?  Is there a song that is singing about YOUR life right now?
*******

Also, if you have sent me a CDP, please DO NOT think that I am not appreciating its awesomeness if I haven't posted about it or written to tell you what I've opened so far!!  I am absolutely a SAVER, and I have had an amazing string of decent days lately.  I am QUITE CERTAIN that my stupid hormones will poison me again soon another Crappy Day is lurking around the corner somewhere, and I want to make sure I have a CDP with which to defend myself =).  So, THANK YOU, Lovely People!  YOU ARE AWESOME!!

2 comments:

Josefina said...

The Flaming Lips--The Gash. That's one. I always cry. I find it inspirational, though. Not sure if others would. My husband thinks it's creepy.

I don't know if there is a song about my life right now. I am not even ready to go there.

Emily said...

Um, I posted the other day about my Theory of a Deadman song, but I don't think that's quite what you mean...

Stand in the Rain is my go-to right now, too. Thanks for that. :-)